Saturday, January 1, 2011

Your New Years Checklist

 Check out these 10 uplifting and funny things you can do to make your New Year better than ever!

 **YOUR  NEW YEAR'S CHECKLIST**

1. Laugh once a day (at minimum) if not you will grow up and live by yourself with a bunch of cats.

2. Don't test the water before you go swimming! The shock will make the most cautious person feel daring! (for health and safety reasons ask a adult if the water is safe to swim in first though, k?)

3.Smile at people you don't know. It it guaranteed to make both theirs and your day brighter.

4. Go to bed with cream on your hands. Your hands will be soft in the morning!

5. Be like Star Girl. Dance in the rain. It will make everything feel less dark.

6. Take at least 10 minutes a day for thinking.


7. Do something outlandish... wear your hair in 3 pig tails!  

8. Make a weird food concoction, you might just like it!!

9. Be happy with who you are. There is nothing better!

10. Smash something into someones face! It WILL make you feel better!

5 comments:

  1. I think your blog is awesome! You should get a cluster map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Raili! Could you email me your blog URL so I can put the link on my blog? I really like your blog too! :) thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never post anything on that blog but whatever it's raili30.edublogs.org.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that :D haha i need to laugh more and also WHAT exactlu should we be shoving in ppls faces?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire,
    i think you could shove about anything in someones face! I prefer ice cream or cream cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed that post...tell me what you think!! Be sure to also click on the poll above!!