Monday, January 3, 2011

Then POP! goes my heart

I love to pop out... a little bit! But this outfit is for those who live to be noticed! I was inspired by the Dr. Seuss line for Converse! I hope you enjoy!

p.s
Check out my muse of the moment page!  (click for link)

Shirt: Paul Frank    $22.00 ( I thought it was cute!)


Skirt: J.Crew $39.00 (as always: love em) Tip: tuck shirt into skirt and put on a funky belt!


Shoes: Converse $60.00 (i LOVE THESE! SO ORIGINAL) Tip: Put on knee-high polka dot socks with these...perfect!

Accessory No. 1: Pins, Loyal Army $3.00  (I love them, soooooooo cuuuuute! And the price...BRAVO)


Accessory No. 2: Watch $25.00, American Eagle Kinda Blockish...but Swick Nasty (not a typo...means cool)




Tell me what you think in the comment box! And the poll below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed that post...tell me what you think!! Be sure to also click on the poll above!!