Monday, January 24, 2011

My little bag

Okay, school is where we go almost every day, why deny yourself your essentials there? I always have a bag containing all of my go-to items, so if I have rough hands, I have my cream. If my lips are dry, I have my lip balm. See?

First you need a cute bag. I like this one, but it's up to you...
Lily Pulitzer, $38.00 at lilypulitzer.com






A little tropic, yes
A little pretty? Very











Hand Cream, no bag is fit without it. I LOVE this one. It is cute, presentable, and it smells powdery and light. I have it and constantly use it. p.s, I LOVE their site!

Love + Toast, $9.00 at loveandtoast.com 

Lip Balm is also essential, who wants dry lips? This is a favorite! 
Blue Q Miso Pretty Lip Balm, $4.95 at salonweb.com
 Miso Pretty! Haha! 


If you wear makeup and need a few touch-ups mid day, whats better than a kit that can fit in even the smallest of places? And OMG! They are really great quality, I love mine. 
EcoTools 6 mini brush set, $0.89 (!) at amazon.com
Or if you are looking for a little less for a little more...
EcoTools mini mineral brush set $8.79 at amazon.com (includes a nice bag to keep the brushes clean) 
If you have anything that you feel is essential to put in this bag, email me, my email is on the sidebar! I LOVE suggestions! 

-Ms. Fashion 




2 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E your post! I also keep varic
    essentials in a cute little bag myself, and what I also have is a little polka-dot pouch for my hair ties it I ever have a not so good hair day!

    Carry on with the fabulous posts!

    - nutterj16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much nutterj16!
    I hope you keep reading and commenting! I L-O-V-E when people comment! Thank you!!!!!
    -ms.fashion

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed that post...tell me what you think!! Be sure to also click on the poll above!!