Monday, July 18, 2011

out to lunch

I love bringing my own food to school, it helps the planet! I love my Built lunchbox and Klean Kanteen, I have had my Built for 2 years and my Klean Kanteen for less then one, now all of my friends have them too! 

Built is a company that make lunch boxes, computer and camera cases, plus many other colorful and cheery stuff! They are Eco conscious (no need for those brown paper lunch bags any more!) and are made of durable neoprene. Neoprene is the fabric commonly used in scuba diver suits because it keeps things insulated and warm, but for lunches, cold! 

 I have this one! 

builtny.com  $25.00




Next on my list is water, 'cause you couldn't possibly go thirsty, right? 

I love, love, love my klean kanteen (besides the spelling, har har) 

They are stainless steel and and come in many sizes and colors! I have a purple one but I like this color too! :D 

kleankanteen.com $18.00-$26.00



4 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Fashion,
    I love, love, love reading your blog!
    I, also, love neons in the summer and spring!
    A (fashionable) girl really can't go wrong with neon nail polish..
    I am constantly amazed by how many brands and blog you know of.
    It's like I live under a ROCK!
    Anyway.. Well done!
    Your friend, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Livi Im am totally amazed by how many brands and blog you know of! It is verry imrpessive!

    Anyway I also have a built lunch bag and I think the fact that the built products are mashine washable alwayse made it worth buying for me!

    Great job as alwayse Ms. Fashion!

    - your friend at:

    http://nutterj16-fashionstruck.blogspot.com/

    P.S. New posts will be coming soon, so I hope I will be getting the same great comments from u too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Fashion,

    You have a very good blog. I like that you are fashionable and sensible. I am going to share this blog with my daughter and her friends.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous,

    Thank you for your comment! I am glad you enjoy my blog and I hope your daughter will too!

    Cheers,
    Ms. Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed that post...tell me what you think!! Be sure to also click on the poll above!!