Friday, April 29, 2011

MUD, we fear you no longer!

Muddy, mucky, awful gunk cannot, and will not tarnish the bottom of your shoes now!

Everybody knows that there is a fifth season in some "privileged" places, called mud season. Mud, is not that great for shoes, as we well know so...

READ ON! 

And find shoes that both WOW YOU and are MUD PROOF.  I am very theatrical today. 

No. 1 Bogs

These are HARD CORE!



   I love the patterns! These would look AMAZING with jeans and a tee shirt!










No. 2 LaCross 

Purple, purple, purple
 A perfect high intensity neutral!














No. 3 ??? High Heeled Wellingtons???

Like them? Don't? Answer that poll on the side bar!

hmmmm......
Yes? No?
 In my opinion, they are odd. Very, very odd.














No. 4 J.Crew FTJMH (Flats That Just Made History)

Just, wow


I own these, and love them! In other colors as well! They are made in Italy and I love to wear them with either polka dot socks or with black skinny jeans!





That is all folks!

-Ms. F










1 comment:

  1. Ms. Fashion,

    You have just read my mind, I was just starting a post last weekend about rain boots! I also love the flats!

    Great minds think alike, we should totally do a joint post!

    - Nutterj16

    P.S. thanks for telling me about my blog roll I will definitely get on it!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed that post...tell me what you think!! Be sure to also click on the poll above!!