Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The It Nail Color of the Season

'Ello mates!!


Okay, 
Blues and purples. To the point, am I right? I love, love, love these colors! Finally I can paint my toes that cool blue in the back of my cosmetic bag (cue victory dance)! I like the rich royal purples and medium color silverish blues...but to each their own. But word to the wise; no pinks k? That diminishes the idea of this post and winter, plus Jack Frost might sue (sorry, I tried...). 

I love to see people wearing nail polish. It makes me happy. It, to me, shows that you enjoy and work on the little details that make up you! 

Outfit/Example: 
Nail Lacquer:
Estée Lauder (Blue Dahlia-limited edition) $18.00  (very nice brand)



Jeans: Pac Sun (Bullhead) $39.50

Look just at the jeans k? Yah...her outfit-not what I am goin' for, sorry doll. 

Top: J.Crew (love em)  $56.00 (Slightly much, but it is so unique...) 


Shoes: Suede Boots Mini Boden $55.00  Lined with leather, comes in brown and red too! 


Accessories!

Belt: American Eagle $29.50 (I love the details, they are simple and won't take the attention away from the top.)


Enjoy!!

xo,
ms. fashion 







6 comments:

  1. I like the jeans and the boots, but that shirt is a little weird. Also what is lacquer and why would you put it on your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail stuff and the jeans! The boots are awesome and the top I's really unique! Very good fashion sense :) I know what I'll be asking for for my bday!
    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all very cool!! I especially liked the boots and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like everything but i have a question about the top: is it really that small? like how does it fit? i mean is it like a fitted top or a babydoll top. also i LOVE LOVE LOVE the belt!!! it is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire! Thank you for all of your compliments!! I love that belt too! Thank you so much!!
    I think the top is a fitted top! I couldn't find a picture of a girl wearing it!
    Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting! I thought the top was just a bit much for my style!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed that post...tell me what you think!! Be sure to also click on the poll above!!